Operation Forged in Iron

Open for all registered users to use.

Operation Forged in Iron

Postby TWC_Fatal_Error » Thu Oct 12, 2017 8:44 pm

Welcome to the Section for forged in Iron Campaign. here are some recon pictures to look at for target acquisition the actual target data base will be for Flight leaders only but here are a few to choose targets from just to get warmed up

St Ouen Main Target.jpg
Mainfuel Boulogne.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
i7 2700 ,32 gigs, 4 ssd's ,1 7200 terabyte,Warthog,2 mfd's,EDTracker,60 inch hd, 7inch in mfd's 21 I-inc secondary display

[*]iustus facere unus[*]
TWC_Fatal_Error

Re: Operation Forged in Iron

Postby TWC_Birdtail » Mon Oct 16, 2017 11:09 am

irontest.zip

Hope this is the right place for Forged Iron. Could be some nice footage of a 6 Blennie take off....except for my FU. Did get up and into formation. As I was tail end charlie got he by 110 just before target area....I think Fatal shot him down....could be a sequence there. All the action is near the end of trk.
Bird
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
There's something good waitin' down this road
I'm pickin' up whatever's mine.
"Tom Petty...Runnin' Down A Dream...Full Moon Fever"
TWC_Birdtail

Postby TWC_Flug » Fri Oct 27, 2017 12:15 am

FYI a few people on TWC (including me!) mentioned that we signed up at http://twcclan.com/forged-in-iron-sign-up-sheet/ but our name doesn't appear on the list on that page. Not sure if that is a real problem or just a glitch on the display?
TWC_Flug

Postby TWC_Sp00k » Fri Oct 27, 2017 1:58 am

Interesting, still only shows 30 names as it did nearly 24 hours ago. Only fatal can tell us what's going on. If he can see the missing names then its all good as I think he enters the in game steam name (as it appears on that. List) into the server for access.

If not, then yes, we have a problem.
TWC_Sp00k

Postby TWC_Sp00k » Fri Oct 27, 2017 8:02 am

Spoke with Fatal. Many members have double entries as the inputed names go to a server side address unseen on the main page. ie. your names were recorded but once we went past the last update tot he list (30 members), the others recorded, hadnt yet been transferred to the main TWC page list. Fatal is doing that as we speak.

Rest assured, all names inputted are on that list.
TWC_Sp00k

Postby 1./St.G.129_Cassius » Sun Oct 29, 2017 1:52 am

Thank you very much for your great hard work.
Unfortunately, because of the late time, we could not take part in the final event. ( In our plans was a big 2 hour raid on He111 to Caen)
But we hope to do it in the future. Because your server is the server of the "War Project" which is very interesting for our community.
Of course, technical problems with the load on the server when connecting pilots, a heavy map with moving objects is a big headache.
We hope, and especially, that after patch 4.5 some of these problems can be easily solved.
We are on air and in anticipation.
Salute!
1./St.G.129_Cassius

Return to Open Forum