Teamspeak
80%
Sign language
No votes

Total votes : 5

Re: Mumble problems

Postby TWC_Fatal_Error » Tue Sep 06, 2016 9:31 am

ok here is a copy of my conversation with Mumble

09:11 AM Nick> Thank you for contacting support, my name is Nick. I am currently looking into your Mumble question: <p style='border: 1px solid #CCC; padding: 5px'> &#8220;many of our clan members are experiencing garbled speech and connection problems&#8221; </p>
09:11 AM Nick> Hello there, I am sorry to hear that. Is that currently going on right this moment?
09:12 AM busterstratton2@hotmail.c> we have done all that is shown on the website and still have garbled speech and connection problems everyday
09:13 AM Nick> Are those connection problems going on as of now, or was it last night?
09:14 AM busterstratton2@hotmail.c> it happens everyday at some point
09:15 AM Nick> Ok, when that does happen, can you have the users being effected run our network reporting tool: https://cp.light-speed.com/submit-network-issue.php?SID=MDEzNzM0NjY6MDAwNzUzNTA= We designed this tool to help us pinpoint network related issues to see where issues could be.
09:15 AM busterstratton2@hotmail.c> is it possible to change our acccount to a teamspeak server
09:15 AM Nick> Once they run that tool, they submit the results on that same page
09:15 AM Nick> Sure we can do that for you
09:15 AM Nick> If you wish
09:23 AM busterstratton2@hotmail.c> will talk it over with clan an use the link in the meantime
09:23 AM Nick> Ok, please let us know if the issue continues.
09:25 AM busterstratton2@hotmail.c> thank you and you say it is no problem to swap over to teamspeak
09:25 AM Nick> Its no problem at all
09:25 AM Nick> Anytime you are ready
09:26 AM busterstratton2@hotmail.c> :)

So the clan needs to vote
we can still have 2 free channels to talk on using whisper and I will print out how or find a you tube on multiple channels in teamspeak
i7 2700 ,32 gigs, 4 ssd's ,1 7200 terabyte,Warthog,2 mfd's,EDTracker,60 inch hd, 7inch in mfd's 21 I-inc secondary display

[*]iustus facere unus[*]
TWC_Fatal_Error

Postby TWC_Birdtail » Fri Sep 09, 2016 11:32 am

Fatal I personally have not noticed any issues on my end but have come across break up problems listening to others. Being a new guy to this I will vote for whatever you decide to do.
Birdtail
There's something good waitin' down this road
I'm pickin' up whatever's mine.
"Tom Petty...Runnin' Down A Dream...Full Moon Fever"
TWC_Birdtail

Postby TWC_Creep » Thu Aug 17, 2017 10:53 am

not sure how much it costs to host TS, but Discord is great for all messaging (voice, chat, etc). it's also free (for now) and it's REALLY good. i like their mobile app - would make it really easy to coordinate meet-ups and such.
TWC_Creep

Return to Open Forum