The Campaign for Blitz

Open for all registered users to use.

The Campaign for Blitz

Postby TWC_Fatal_Error » Sun Sep 09, 2018 1:12 pm

TWC(The Wrecking Crew) is starting a campaign that will last 90 days,

hosted on our new Tactical Server 2. Estimated Start Date will be October 1st through the 31st of December.At which time the Campaign

will end if not won by either side before hand. Recon photos are available under tactical server and maps located on our website.

The object is simple it is war! Destroy objectives ,limit the enemy's resources, Stay alive try and reach 50 missions with no death.

If you die your stats just reset to zero and you must start all over again.

ONLY PLAYERS SIGNED UP WILL BE ABLE TO ENTER THE SERVER!!

Sign up will be on the TWC website at http:www.twcclan.com look for link on the home page when available

If you sign up red you will be Red for the entire time on the server same goes for Blue.

Bring your team there are always limits on aircraft so if the best planes are destroyed then you must fly what you can.

here is the signup page for Blitz Campaignhttps://twcclan.com/twc-campaign-sign-up/

RAF

The Blues are coming to destroy your airbases and infrastructure your ships and your trains along with your truck convoys.

RULES:

-You may respawn.

Bombing civilian areas are strictly forbidden a 5 point penalty will be posted for every infraction of this rule!

So be careful where you drop your ordinance.

flying off of the map is a death so stay on the map.

Map time limit: 6 hours

Objectives:

Defend Everything
Major objectives are listed on each map use tab 4 menu for radar friendly and enemy,mission time remaining and objectives destroyed

Aerial photos of major target areas are supplied at TWC website but we suggest you recon photo areas place them on this website also

under the side you are flying.

In order to roll the map you must hit the specified targets in the briefing. all enemy targets are worth points but you must destroy the

listed objectives in order to win the map!

When the map rolls then points are awarded for the side that rolls the map. Each week a war update will be published listing claimed kills

bombs on target and a general synopsis of how the war is progressing.

Obituaries may also be listed.

Luftwaffe

The enemy is expecting you its high value targets are well defended as are yours.

each mission lasts for 6 hours unless you can roll the map.

When you do roll the map points are awarded for your entire team and the war will be decided in 90 days as to who won or lost!

So read the briefing recon the targets for they are not all black dots on the map!

use precision in your bombing to stay clear of civilian areas. If you bombs hit civilian ares either side is heavily penalized.

Have fun and lets have a great fight.

RULES:
-You may respawn.

Bombing civilian areas are strictly forbidden a 5 point penalty will be posted for every infraction of this rule!

So be careful where you drop your ordinance.

flying off of the map is a death so stay on the map.

Map time limit: 6 hours

Objectives:

Defend Everything
Major objectives are listed on each map use tab 4 menu for radar friendly and enemy,mission time remaining and objectives destroyed

Aerial photos of major target areas are supplied at TWC website but we suggest you recon photo areas place them on this website also

under the side you are flying.

In order to roll the map you must hit the specified targets in the briefing. all enemy targets are worth points but you must destroy the

listed objectives in order to win the map!

When the map rolls then points are awarded for the side that rolls the map. Each week a war update will be published listing claimed kills

bombs on target and a general synopsis of how the war is progressing.

Obituaries may also be listed.
i7 2700 ,32 gigs, 4 ssd's ,1 7200 terabyte,Warthog,2 mfd's,EDTracker,60 inch hd, 7inch in mfd's 21 I-inc secondary display

[*]iustus facere unus[*]
TWC_Fatal_Error

Re: The Campaign for Blitz

Postby PottsKartoffelkopf » Mon Sep 10, 2018 11:56 pm

Looking forward to it. Went on to register this evening. Do I log in with my forum login credentials or do I create a new account for the campaign? Be well, all!

Edit: I just signed up (HerrKartoffelkopf). Looking forward to it even more! See you up there.
Last edited by PottsKartoffelkopf on Wed Sep 12, 2018 3:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
PottsKartoffelkopf

Postby TWC_Flug » Tue Sep 11, 2018 2:19 am

At the "create an account" page it says "User registration is currently not allowed." FYI.
TWC_Flug

Postby TWC_Bikerjack » Tue Sep 11, 2018 10:24 am

Same here. I can't login with usual TWC_Bikerjack username and password , nor will it allow a new registration.

Any help appreciated.

Biker
Gigabyte 990FXA-UD7 - AMD FX-8150 - EVGA GeForce GTX 780 3Gb - 16Gb DDR3 RAM - Win 7 Home Premium 64-bit - Track IR5 - Logitech Wireless Headset - Saitek Rudder Pedals - MSFFB2 Joystick - 32" Sony Bravia TV
TWC_Bikerjack

Postby TWC_Fatal_Error » Tue Sep 11, 2018 2:48 pm

Should be fixed now
at least I hope so
i7 2700 ,32 gigs, 4 ssd's ,1 7200 terabyte,Warthog,2 mfd's,EDTracker,60 inch hd, 7inch in mfd's 21 I-inc secondary display

[*]iustus facere unus[*]
TWC_Fatal_Error

Postby TWC_Dave » Tue Sep 11, 2018 4:40 pm

I signed up as my Steam name,
Ratsafrakin

I originally used it because all the other names were taken that I could
think of, which brought to mind the famous words uttered by
Yosemite Sam as he cursed Bugs Bunny in every episode.

"Ratsafrakin."
TWC_Dave

Postby TWC_Dave » Tue Sep 11, 2018 4:44 pm

Well,

at least that's the way I heard it...

I wonder if I should change my TWC name to match,
having trouble with all the syllables though...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wWYFxekoAsM
TWC_Dave

Postby PottsKartoffelkopf » Wed Sep 12, 2018 3:10 am

Hey, watch your mouth, you long-eared galoot!

TWC_Dave wrote:Well,

at least that's the way I heard it...

I wonder if I should change my TWC name to match,
having trouble with all the syllables though...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wWYFxekoAsM
PottsKartoffelkopf

Postby TWC_Sp00k » Wed Sep 12, 2018 7:02 am

I have signed up. .
TWC_Sp00k

Postby TWC_BlindAsABat » Wed Sep 12, 2018 10:53 am

Well if Mr. Spook is in I suppose I better get off my arse and join in too. It looks like it could be fun & we can't have the bloody Aussies claiming all the credit. Mind though, we have a new addition to the family that is sucking up a lot of what used to be of my gaming time - a liver and white English Springer Spaniel called Mutley, needs about 6 hours exercise a day.
Mutley.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
TWC_BlindAsABat

Next

Return to Open Forum