Yes we are up and working now

Open for all registered users to use.

Yes we are up and working now

Postby TWC_Fatal_Error » Wed Feb 13, 2019 12:08 pm

Yes the website ,forum and everything except the server are back at 100%
i7 2700 ,32 gigs, 4 ssd's ,1 7200 terabyte,Warthog,2 mfd's,EDTracker,60 inch hd, 7inch in mfd's 21 I-inc secondary display

[*]iustus facere unus[*]
TWC_Fatal_Error

Re: Yes we are up and working now

Postby TWC_Iron_Horse » Wed Feb 13, 2019 4:24 pm

Great news Fatal, wondered what had happened as found I could not post! Now I know why!! :lol:

Regards
Iron
I used to be an optimist but with age I am now a grumpy old pessimist.
TWC_Iron_Horse

Postby TWC_Sp00k » Thu Feb 14, 2019 7:48 am

Hurrah!! Target I hear you broke your stick...Terminal?
TWC_Sp00k

Postby TWC_Target » Fri Feb 15, 2019 3:13 pm

It figures you'd be gleeful about such an event. Misery may love company but you'll have to look elsewhere for your lovin'. You see, I bought a stick that was well engineered. The word "broke" greatly exaggerates the slight inconvenience I suffered. I neither had to wait for tech. support nor the post to deliver a replacement part, I simply spent a half hour replacing the broken spring with one that came with the stick as part of the stick's kit. No Hurrah for that I'd wager.
So, my fine, thoughtful friend (for I know you were so very concerned) no need to worry yourself over my control situation. But that begs a question, why haven't I seen you up and flying. That new extension causing you consternation? Hmmmm?

Fatal declares the forum up and running and you can't even be bothered to start a new thread, me thinks you must've been busting at the seams to cause agitation. What's that buzzing sound, a mosquito? No, just Sp00k. :mrgreen:
TWC_Target

Postby TWC_Sp00k » Fri Feb 15, 2019 8:01 pm

Your such a cynical loveable soul. There I was up at night, eyes wide staring at the ceiling, wondering how you were, wondering how I could donate not only a new stick but a whole gaming system with VR, one of those shakey chairs, maybe with a coffee holder and recliner function. I was in the process of putting my car up on Ebay when I read your post and even now, while a single tear rolls down my cheek, while reaching for the tissue box to wipe away the evident impact of your misfortune from my crest fallen face, you choose to hurt me.

Honestly why are we friends? Wheres my other mate Piranha, the fisherman? Piranha!! Piranha!!

.....probably on the 69th's teamspeak having forgotten me :(

<---runs away from computer sobbing uncontrollably.....
TWC_Sp00k

Postby TWC_Target » Sat Feb 16, 2019 12:10 am

Well now you've made me feel bad. I feel bad you feel bad so I'll tell what I'll do. I'll graciously accept your most generous gifts, it won't be easy, but for the sake of our friendship I'll soldier through. I know that every time I use these items a terrible wound will open and cause me anguish, but for you I'll suck it up and force myself to be the catalyst for your healing. Nothing is too good for the guy who continually puts himself through the grinder whenever he see's a sqn. mate with the wrong name in the game and silently suffers the humiliation. So console yourself and let me know when I can expect the care package in the mail. A package I'll accept because I care for you.
TWC_Target

Postby TWC_Sp00k » Sat Feb 16, 2019 6:46 am

It's a little too late for all that. I have no more cars to sell. In a moment of excruciating heartbreak, I bequeathed the sum of $30,000 AUD of awe-inspiring battle winning gaming computer doodahs to my new friend, Penguin. He doesn't know it yet so it will be a big surprise when he opens his door to the delivery man next Tuesday.
All is not lost however, I did send you a friendship card I made from the tissue box I exhausted earlier this week. It has flowers on it. Each one a symbol of what once was. I may have overdone the crayon kisses but it was an emotional symbol of farewell for our friendship and the card is so small, how was I to know the "XOXOXOXOXO's" would take up so much space!

Now if anyone has a spare bicycle pump laying around, I sorely need one. It's been a while and I have a day of cleaning off spider and wasp nests ahead of me before I can use it to get into work Monday.
TWC_Sp00k

Postby TWC_Dave » Sat Feb 16, 2019 2:46 pm

You guys are Bonkers!
(but very entertaining...)
TWC_Dave

Postby TWC_Target » Sat Feb 16, 2019 5:37 pm

You really know how to vulch a guy's heart Sp00k. :(
TWC_Target

Postby TWC_Sparky_VR » Sat Feb 16, 2019 7:15 pm

Wow getting a little deep in here Spook, first thing came to mind was the first pic and then once again thought of you the second pic came to mind. After a half bottle of tequila I still can't get it out of my head very disturbing. :lol:

Sparky
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
TWC_Sparky_VR

Return to Open Forum