campaign password please

Open for all registered users to use.

campaign password please

Postby TWC_111scotty » Tue Apr 16, 2019 1:45 pm

HI Guys can you reply with the current password for the campaign or advise were to find it
thanks
scotty
TWC_111scotty

Re: campaign password please

Postby TWC_BlindAsABat » Tue Apr 16, 2019 3:00 pm

Not sure if I am allowed to tell you the password is bandit.
TWC_BlindAsABat

Postby TWC_111scotty » Sun Apr 21, 2019 3:32 am

TWC_BlindAsABat wrote:Not sure if I am allowed to tell you the password is bandit.

Thanks my Man, pw in safe hands, hope you catch you skywards soon
no sure were your based but the weather in the uk is magnificent at the mo
:D :D
TWC_111scotty

Postby TWC_Sp00k » Sun Apr 21, 2019 3:53 am

Light rain drizzle only? :)
TWC_Sp00k

Postby TWC_BlindAsABat » Sun Apr 21, 2019 3:17 pm

TWC_Sp00k wrote:Light rain drizzle only? :)

Ha! Typical Aussie comment when it comes to weather. I'll have you know, Mr. Spook, that here in Sussex the weather has been so fine that for three days in succession I have been able to walk my dog without wearing an overcoat - not that you would know what one of those is (overcoat not dog). Indeed if the temperatures do not abate soon I may seriously have to consider taking one of my vests off.
TWC_BlindAsABat

Postby TWC_Dave » Sun Apr 21, 2019 9:05 pm

Even Aussies know full well that in England
you should

"Ne'er cast a clout till May be out."

We learn this in 1st grade...
TWC_Dave

Postby TWC_Sp00k » Sun Apr 21, 2019 9:45 pm

I envy you Brit’s as I sit here under the shade of the caravans awning, a currawong warbling its song overhead, the suns rays burning off the last of the morning dew from the gum trees leaves above. The gentle touch of the coastal breeze brings the smell of sea salt and the promise of a brilliant day ahead. A freshly made brew of the mornings 1st coffee wafts across my senses complimenting the sensory input from the adjacent crashing waves as the Aussie suns warm touch basks upon my near unclothed body.

Ahh how I long for the taste of marmite on my taste buds, a pint of warm beer by my side and the clammy feeling of wet rain soaked clothing clinging to my skin. All accompanied by the very English screeching of some wayward badger digging a hole in the rose garden.

Serenity.
TWC_Sp00k

Postby TWC_Creep » Tue Apr 23, 2019 1:59 pm

such a way with words... this made me lol irl
TWC_Creep

Postby TWC_BlindAsABat » Sat Apr 27, 2019 8:42 am

Mr. Spook,

You will pleased to know that it is blowing a hoolie here in Sussex this morning. Strong winds and the temperature has dropped by a good ten degrees to the low teens. Unfortunately, we have had no rain and we desperately need it as the ground is hard as iron with a layer of dust on top. Not good at the start of the growing season. Still, as an Aussie, you would know all about droughts*.

On the bright side the beer was at a comfortable 54 degrees fahrenheit in the pub this lunch time. There is a dial by the side of the bar which shows the temperature in the cellar and it never moves from one years end to the next. The cellar of the pub was created in about 1340 AD and they knew a few things about beer in those days.

*I read some while ago that London actually has a lower average annual rainfall than Jerusalem, which probably means it is drier than Sydney.
TWC_BlindAsABat

Postby TWC_Iron_Horse » Sat Apr 27, 2019 4:04 pm

Unfortunately, we have had no rain and we desperately need it as the ground is hard as iron

Wot, me hard??!!

There is a dial by the side of the bar which shows the temperature in the cellar and it never moves from one years end to the next. The cellar of the pub was created in about 1340 AD

It be haunted I tell ye.............HAUNTED! :evil:

Iron.
I used to be an optimist but with age I am now a grumpy old pessimist.
TWC_Iron_Horse

Return to Open Forum