*waves*

Post here for consideration to join Squad. Please copy and paste recruitment form below with you answers to questionnaire

*waves*

Postby Creep » Thu Jun 08, 2017 5:46 pm

Hey dudes! I met some of you last night in your TS server while we flew a mission on ATAG. Had a lot of fun, although all I did was get lost and die a couple of times. Rest assured that while I am pretty goddamn awful at the game now, I'm going to do everything I can to learn and get better.

A little bit about me: 36 year old software developer living in Baltimore, love big dogs, baseball, Star Wars, everything 80s, and I love to travel internationally. As far as gaming goes, I enjoy fighting games (Street Fighter IV and V mostly), older MMOs (Meridian 59, Ultima Online, DAOC, Darkfall), space flight sims (X-Wing, TIE Fighter, Wing Commander, and Star Citizen although I am super pissed about the direction they are taking and got my pledge refunded). Most recently of course I am getting into flight sims.

Looking forward to getting to know you all! :)
Creep

Re: *waves*

Postby Tekk » Thu Jun 08, 2017 5:55 pm

Welcome Creep!

If you're looking to learn the ropes, go to the Films and Clips section of the forum, and check out the top thread.

Or click this handy link: viewtopic.php?f=75&t=4139

See you in the skies!

-Tekk
Tekk

Postby TWC_Piranha » Thu Jun 08, 2017 10:23 pm

Nice meeting you last night Creep. I'm having a hard time calling you that nickname because you are anything but.
Welcome to the squad.
Pirahna
TWC_Piranha

Postby TWC_Sp00k » Fri Jun 09, 2017 2:48 am

Hi Creep, welcome to the TWC forum. I loved the 8s also. Lost my WHAM T-shirt and the Duran Duran posters are Long gone from the walls, but I still love a good Blondie video. Have a wolfhound X and an English lab who's head is the size of a small fridge.

Into CLOD for flying and ARMA3 for ground fighting. Offline, I am playing with Mass Effect Andromeda.

Similar tastes. Look forward to seeing you in the air.
TWC_Sp00k

Postby TWC_Birdtail » Fri Jun 09, 2017 9:52 am

Welcome to the squad Creep....look forward to meeting in the skies. The TWC servers are a great place to start on the CLOD learning curve...there is usually some TWC guys always willing to help.
Birdtail
There's something good waitin' down this road
I'm pickin' up whatever's mine.
"Tom Petty...Runnin' Down A Dream...Full Moon Fever"
TWC_Birdtail

Postby TWC_DG » Fri Jun 09, 2017 11:41 am

Welcome! I look forward to talking (&flying) with you.

Always good to have another guy in your time zone.(I am in NewJersey)

We have guys scattered all over the world, The Brits evenings are our afternoons.
And the Europeans (France/German etc) are on before our lunch.
Luckily the "Aussies" (Australia mate!) will get on during their early morning to fly with us!
(Spook! I must reciprocate! What time should I set an alarm?)

Anywho, any assistance we can provide, do not hesitate to ask!
Regards,
TWC_Dave
TWC_DG

Postby TWC_Iron_Horse » Sun Jun 11, 2017 12:04 pm

Hi Creep, sorry for such a late welcome but somehow missed your post.

Great to have you with us and I'm sure that you will have many happy flights with a fantastic bunch of TWC members here, I joined a few months ago, or is it longer? but everyone here will make you feel welcome and part of the 'TWC family'.

Hope to fly with you very soon.

Kind regards

Iron_Horse.
TWC_Iron_Horse

Postby TWC_Sparky_VR » Sun Jun 11, 2017 3:38 pm

Welcome to the squad Creep think you will have fun here good flying with ya the other night.

~S~
Sparky
TWC_Sparky_VR

Return to Recruitment to TWC