Recruitment: Would you like to be a Wrecker

Post here for consideration to join Squad. Please copy and paste recruitment form below with you answers to questionnaire

Recruitment: Would you like to be a Wrecker

Postby TWC_Fatal_Error » Fri Jan 24, 2014 9:37 am

TWC is always actively recruiting new members and if you would like to join then please read our code of conduct located at http://twcclan.com/code-of-conduct/TWC Code of Conduct. Make sure that you register here at the forum by answering the email since it will allow you to post without becoming a member of the forum we have no way of contacting you unless you are registered.

We are an adult gaming clan and play as a team! Jump on one TWC you will have to fight the entire squadron. We have fun and Try and Accomplish the mission as stated in the mission briefing as best as we can. WE fly together as often as possible and usually someone is on one of our 3 comms channels we use Mumble for direct contact with each other and we use teamspeak for cliffs and some in dcs you will be given channel numbers when you apply.
Please copy and post the questionnaire below with your answers for considerations.
to contact us on mumble download mumble client and install it then go to http://www.twcclan.com and click on the join button on the page we will move you to the correct channel! Please copy and paste the form below for posting your request. All applicants are subject to a 30 day trial period that way if you decide TWC is not the right fit for you we wish you well no harm done <S> Fatal

1. Have you read and accept our Code of Conduct? *:

2. Current flight nic * and Are you willing to change it to reflect your acceptance into TWC: (after your 30 day trial you need to Reflect TWC_ in front of your nickname) then change it in the forum please

3. Do you currently belong to a squadron? If so why are you leaving? * :

4. Age *:(We are adults and conduct ourselves as such over 18 only may apply)

5. Favorite Country/Favorite Plane:

6. Current Timezone *:

7. Preferred Mission Type (Fighter,Bomber,Ground Attack etc.):

8. Do you have TeamSpeak*:

9. TWC nic you wish to assemble: TWC_

10. Referred By (If no one leave blank):

11. Tell us a little bit about you *: Start with your actual name please

12 ask to join our facebook page:The Wrecking Crew on Facebook
i7 2700 ,32 gigs, 4 ssd's ,1 7200 terabyte,Warthog,2 mfd's,EDTracker,60 inch hd, 7inch in mfd's 21 I-inc secondary display

[*]iustus facere unus[*]
TWC_Fatal_Error

Re: Recruitment: Would you like to be a Wrecker

Postby ALAMOKID » Wed Feb 04, 2015 7:08 pm

please copy and past the below with your request for consideration:

1. Have you read and accept our Code of Conduct? *:YES

2. Current flight nic * and Are you willing to change it to reflect your acceptance into TWC:(after the 30 day trial you need to Reflect TWC_ in front of your nickname) then change it in the forum please: AlamoKid, YES

3. Do you currently belong to a squadron? If so why are you leaving? * :NO

4. Age *:62

5. Favorite Country/Favorite Plane:USA/P40

6. Current Timezone *:MST

7. Preferred Mission Type (Fighter,Bomber,Ground Attack etc.): Fighter

8. Do you have Ventrilo? *:No, but will download and install

9. TWC nic you wish to assemble: TWC_Alamo

10. Referred By (If no one leave blank):TWC_Fatal

11. Tell us a little bit about you *:I have been an aviation enthusiast or "wing nut" all my life. In real life, I am a instrument rated private pilot and aircraft owner. Besides flight simulators, I have also built and flown radio control models and love reading aviation history and fiction. My first flight simulator was the Sublogic FS on the Apple ][ in circa 1980. I have owned every version of Microsoft Flight Simulator and many others over the years. In the last few years, my emphasis with flight simulation has been for real world training and building a simulator cockpit that closely replicates my real world airplane. In the past, I have flown MS CFS, CFS2, CFS3, Secret Weapons of the Luftwaffe, and the Janes Fighters Series, but I eventually became bored with the arcade level of realism. Just recently, I discovered the EXISTENCE of much higher level of realism in Cliffs of Dover and DCS, so I am ready to strap a fighter back on and give online flying a try. I am looking forward to be part of a squadron and enjoying some online camaraderie.

AlamoKid
Denver, CO
ALAMOKID

Postby TWC_Joker » Mon Apr 13, 2015 7:18 pm

1. didn't see there was one but will read and gladly accept.

2. NerdRage, sure

3. I fly with some guys on Battle of Stalingrad but i'm not a big fan of that sim. So far I have been flying solo in DCS and CLoD.

4. 30

6.EST

7. Ground Attack, I also enjoy being a fighter

8. yes

9. TWC_Joker

10. TWC_Fatal

11. I live in St. Petersburg with my wife and pets. I am a middle school history teacher. In my spare time I like to skateboard and play music (I am in 3 bands). I am a die hard Philadelphia Eagles fan. I have been interested in aircraft and aviation for as long as I can remember.
TWC_Joker

Postby TWC_Jonas » Mon Aug 17, 2015 10:55 pm

1. Have you read and accept our Code of Conduct? *:

Yes.

2. Current flight nic * and Are you willing to change it to reflect your acceptance into TWC:(after the 30 day trial you need to Reflect TWC_ in front of your nickname) then change it in the forum please

Jonas Blaine is the current flight nick name, and I'm willing to change it.

No I do not belong to another squadron.

4. Age *:

30 years old.

USA. F14D Tomcat. TOPGUN anyone?

6. Current Timezone *:

Pacific Standard Time.

Fighter.

8. Do you have Ventrilo? *:

Yes, and I'm all setup.

TWC_Jonas

TWC_Fatal

11. Tell us a little bit about you *:

I'm a Chinese American living in California near San Francisco. I have something in common with some of the people in TWC as I have a private helicopter license. I have a 1 year old female whippet dog that I named Monkey Poo, and she's my baby. I'm a college student, and currently attending DVC.
TWC_Jonas

Postby TWC_Prop » Mon Aug 31, 2015 8:37 pm

1. Have you read and accept our Code of Conduct? *: Yes Sir !

2. Current flight nic * and Are you willing to change it to reflect your acceptance into TWC:(after the 30 day trial you need to Reflect TWC_ in front of your nickname) then change it in the forum please
I am "Propduster" but I am willing to change it . I am also known as Prop by the old EAW community .
3. Do you currently belong to a squadron? If so why are you leaving? * :I just resigned from the No.610 and left my plane with tears at Biggin Hill . But I cleaned her up
and left her pristine for some young Pilot to take over !!!
4. Age *:52

5. Favorite Country/Favorite Plane: ♥ The United States of America ♥ / Lavochkin LA-7 but for Cliffs it is the Spit IIa

6. Current Timezone *:Eastern

7. Preferred Mission Type (Fighter,Bomber,Ground Attack etc.): ♣ I am a Fighter ♣ But only in a Spitfire lol

8. Do you have Ventrilo? *: Yes Sir and active !

9. TWC nic you wish to assemble: TWC_PROP

10. Referred By (If no one leave blank):TWC_FATAL_ERROR

11. Tell us a little bit about you *: I am a Furniture Finisher and also Finish Musical instruments professionally since 1994. I am also a Musician playing Drums playing mainly Classic Rock and Blues. And am currently taking lessons on Stick control . I live just North of Louisville ,Ky and also Fly R/C at the Scottsburg, IN Ultralight Airfield close to my home . I have always had a fascination for Aircraft and have been to many Airshows and Airbases with Static displays. Grissom AFB airshow , Pensacola Naval AFB , Eglin AFB , Wright -Patterson AFB and Mt.Comfort airport just to name off my Favorites in Airshows and Museums. I hope to Move down where my Dad and Mom used to live in good old Navarre Beach ,FL someday.
Like the Spitfire it was immensely strong: a pilot had no need to fear the danger of pulling the wings off, no matter how desperate the situation became. ~ Douglas Bader~
TWC_Prop

Postby Wiley Cavahah » Thu Oct 08, 2015 2:32 pm

!. Yes
2.Yes
3. No
4. 74
5. USA/Spitfire
6.PST
7. Fighter
8. Yes
9. TWC_Hawker
10. TWC_LoCo
11.Retired tool and die maker, blue water sailor, scuba diver,and a not current private pilot. Also I am very good at loafing <S>
Wiley Cavahah

Postby TWC_Pappy » Sun Oct 25, 2015 11:57 am

Welcome!,

Want to welcome all the new members of TWC for CLOD. Alamo, miss flying with you, will be glad to see u in the air again!. I will be disconnected for a few days,as I am relocating my life to California, and my car needs to shipped there (with my computer packed away in it). Looking forward to flying again. For those who like DCS, I cant wait for the new Mirage 2000 to fly in December! See you all in the skies, watch your six, and watch the hun in the sun :)

TWC-Pappy :)
The heart of a man reveals his nature
TWC_Pappy

Postby Tekk » Fri Jan 08, 2016 2:52 pm

Hey everyone, I am new to the crew, but was asked to fill out the proper paper work protocal, so here goes!

- Sure do
-Yep
-Nope. Brand new to Clod
-Spitfire ( i enjoy the hurri because it has one more step to start up but its too slow )
- PST
-Fighter
-I do now
-TWC_Tekk
-TWC_Fatal
-New to Cliffs of Dover and flight sims in general, still learning the ropes. I'm from Vancouver Canada and work in the VFX industry doing animation for movies!

Thanks for the invite. Looking forward to flying with you guys!

-Tekk
Tekk

Postby Boosterdog » Fri Jan 08, 2016 3:29 pm

1. Have you read and accept our Code of Conduct? *: Yes

2. Current flight nic * and Are you willing to change it to reflect your acceptance into TWC: (after your 30 day trial you need to Reflect TWC_ in front of your nickname) then change it in the forum please - Boosterdog on coms and BOO-DOG in the ATAG server (the capitals help me see if i really did hit anyone)

3. Do you currently belong to a squadron? If so why are you leaving? * : No

4. Age *: 46

5. Favorite Country/Favorite Plane: lots but for flying in my limited experience of CLOD the Hurricane

6. Current Timezone *: GMT

7. Preferred Mission Type (Fighter,Bomber,Ground Attack etc.): Happy to try anything

8. Do you have Ventrilo? *: Yes

9. TWC nic you wish to assemble: TWC_BOO-DOG

10. Referred By (If no one leave blank): Invited by FATAL_ERROR

11. Tell us a little bit about you *: Im an aircraft nut, model maker and military history reader. Limited online flying experience but im doing ok i think (provided i pay attention to my six). I enjoy teamplay over lone wolf operations and my situational awareness is improving as time goes by. I like to think im easy going and decent on coms and have flown with a few TWC crew in the past couple of months (Bikerjack, Muggs, Fatal in the main) who may or may not vouch for that!!

Im England based in Bomber County and am lucky enough to live under the red arrows and work under the Typhoons and BBMF at Coningsby. My military interest extends out of aviation to the ground actions of WW2 also (especially post June 44) whilst my modelling covers almost anything with a prop (jets have too many stencils.......far too many stencils..:-))

Previous sim experience is limited to the old EAW and the original IL2 but i never played either on line or with the cheats turned off!! Favourite things in CLOD are: flying as a team, getting the better of agt, making Knut work for his kill and tussling with Folgore in his G50. The things i dont like are: teamspeak trolls, shoulder shooting, cut ins and glory chasers.............oh............and windsocks!!

That me.

Thanks
Boosterdog

Postby TWC_Flug » Wed Jan 20, 2016 2:19 am

1. Have you read and accept our Code of Conduct? *: Yes adn yes.

2. Current flight nic * and Are you willing to change it to reflect your acceptance into TWC: (after your 30 day trial you need to Reflect TWC_ in front of your nickname) then change it in the forum please
flug, and yes.

No.

4. Age *:

UK/Spitfire

6. Current Timezone *:
US Central

Fighter

8. Do you have Ventrilo? *:
Yes

TWC_Flug

TWC_Fatal_Error

11. Tell us a little bit about you *:
I've been messing around with flight simulators now and then since the A2FS1 simulator we had on our Apple ][s when I was in high school. I programmed the Bombable combat flight sim add-on for the FlightGear flight simulator a few years ago. I also worked on some aircraft modeling in FlightGear, particularly a flight dynamics model for the Sopwith Camel in FlightGear that was an attempt to make as historically accurate a FDM for the Camel as possible. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XyzLfdTGxEI

I've been spending more time on Cliffs of Dover lately and have been enjoying it quite a bit.
TWC_Flug

Next

Return to Recruitment to TWC