Recruitment: Would you like to be a Wrecker

Post here for consideration to join Squad. Please copy and paste recruitment form below with you answers to questionnaire

Re: Recruitment: Would you like to be a Wrecker

Postby TWC_Doggie » Wed Mar 22, 2017 4:02 pm

Hi Brett,

i was having a bad day today, couldn't even take off in a straight line buddy. :lol:

Great to hear from you and the welcome is appreciated, thank you.

I will see you up there, if i manage to get off the ground.

Best regards,
Mike.
TWC_Doggie

Postby TWC_Sparky_VR » Wed Mar 22, 2017 7:32 pm

~S~ To all the new members of the squad great to have you aboard! I've flown with Target and Hank looking forward to seeing the rest of yall in the air.

Sparky
TWC_Sparky_VR

Postby TWC_Doggie » Thu Mar 23, 2017 3:01 pm

Thank you Sparky, good to be here. 8-)

Best regards,
Mike.
TWC_Doggie

Postby TWC_Sp00k » Thu Mar 23, 2017 3:24 pm

Good to see you Doggie. I will be on this weekend to welcome you proper. Will get some organised flight action going to strut ou stuff and assist you and anyone else in the process with the TWC way.

Do you have the TWC TS address?
TWC_Sp00k

Postby TWC_Mic » Fri Mar 24, 2017 3:41 pm

1. Have you read and accept our Code of Conduct? *: I have
2. Current flight nic * and Are you willing to change it to reflect your acceptance into TWC: Mic and of course i am willing to change it.
3. Do you currently belong to a squadron? If so why are you leaving? * : I don´t
4. Age *: 46 last time i counted.
5. Favorite Country/Favorite Plane: Britain/ Hurricane
6. Current Timezone *: Winter CET (UTC+1)
Summer CEST (UTC+2)
7. Preferred Mission Type : Any, i think....well, i have to find out.
8. Do you have Mumble*: no i have Teamspeak
9. TWC nic you wish to assemble: TWC_Mic
10. Referred By : Fatal

11. Tell us a little bit about you *:
Hi to all here, i have talked to a few of you on teamspeak.
I am a new to Cliffs of Dover, i am not a real pilot like some of you. I can fly arround and stay airborne but dont know any tactics right now .In real live, i think i belong more to the ground crew, i own and restore ex military car´s currently Land Rover´s, and i was stupid enough to buy a GamaGoat a few years ago. I play Billiards in a team since 1986, oh my god over 30 years now. I do some archery (longbow) and i like to go on holiday thanks to my company i have more days than normal wich i can take off from work.I am a PLC Electritian.
I live in Germany with my wife and my blind cat and i hope my german "english" is good enough to understand me on Teamspeak, that´s my biggest worrie to be honest.
I dont want to fly German fighters because i am bit anglophile i think, starting with being a big Land Rover fan and visting Scotland every now and then or military shows arround the south of England so at least i know that part of the map from the ground by car.
TWC_Mic

Postby TWC_Doggie » Fri Mar 24, 2017 4:01 pm

TWC_Sp00k wrote:Good to see you Doggie. I will be on this weekend to welcome you proper. Will get some organised flight action going to strut ou stuff and assist you and anyone else in the process with the TWC way.

Do you have the TWC TS address?

Hi Sp00k, very pleased to be here thank you.

I had a great server session with Fatal & Navy on Wednesday evening.

Well it was brilliant for me, probably not for them. LOL

Could only manage 30 mins last night, but i was flying around with my new TWC painted Spit, with the white tail fin. 8-)

Best wishes,
Mike.
TWC_Doggie

Postby TWC_Sp00k » Fri Mar 24, 2017 8:15 pm

Excellent news mate. Great to see the new paint on. Will no doubt catch you this weekend. Fair bit of flying going on S!

Big welcome to you too Mic. Glad to have you in the team.
TWC_Sp00k

Postby Quekel31 » Fri Mar 24, 2017 10:40 pm

1. Have you read and accept our Code of Conduct? *: Yes

2. Current flight nic * and Are you willing to change it to reflect your acceptance into TWC: (after your 30 day trial you need to Reflect TWC_ in front of your nickname) then change it in the forum please : Yes

3. Do you currently belong to a squadron? If so why are you leaving? * : No

4. Age *:(We are adults and conduct ourselves as such over 18 only may apply) 31

5. Favorite Country/Favorite Plane: British Spit

6. Current Timezone *: UTC +1

7. Preferred Mission Type (Fighter,Bomber,Ground Attack etc.): Fighter

8. Do you have Mumble*: Not yet

9. TWC nic you wish to assemble: TWC_Quekel

10. Referred By (If no one leave blank): None, but played a little on TS3

11. Tell us a little bit about you *: Dutch, 2 Kids, Glider pilot, Got my CPL but not working as a pilot, Been playing IL2 since the first release. I also have DCS, BoS, and waiting on XP11.
Quekel31

Postby TWC_Sp00k » Fri Mar 24, 2017 11:32 pm

Welcome to the forum Quekel. I will keep a look out for you. Please introduce yourself to any TWC on the ATAG forum and they will welcome you onto their wing.

Dont worry about "Mumble" We dont use it any more. Just TS.
TWC_Sp00k

Postby TWC_Pans » Sun Apr 02, 2017 6:02 pm

1. Have you read and accept our Code of Conduct? *: Yes
2. Current flight nic * and Are you willing to change it to reflect your acceptance into TWC: Panser, willing to change it
3. Do you currently belong to a squadron? If so why are you leaving? * : N/A
4. Age *: 34
5. Favorite Plane: SE5a
6. Current Timezone *: British Summer Time
7. Preferred Mission Type: Fighter, but open to new experiences
8. Do you have Mumble*:
9. TWC nic you wish to assemble: TWC_Pans
10. Referred By (If no one leave blank): I'm not sure if I've been strictly referred, but I've discussed TWC with Sp00k over on ATAG.
11. Tell us a little bit about you *: Probably the usual story - I have an interest in history and military technology. Growing up in "Bomber County", surrounded by the decaying infrastructure of Bomber Command and with the Red Arrows and Battle of Britain Memorial Flight in the skies above my head, I'd always be interested in military aviation! Specific interests include WW1 and WW2 air warfare and The Battle of the Atlantic, particularly the U-boat campaign. I'll also explain my online handle because it seems to lead to a lot of misunderstanding given the historical context. "Panser" is a contraction of Panserbjørn, a race of armoured bears from a series of books by Philip Pullman and nothing to do with German tanks (Panzerkampfwagen).
TWC_Pans

PreviousNext

Return to Recruitment to TWC