Recruitment: Would you like to be a Wrecker

Post here for consideration to join Squad. Please copy and paste recruitment form below with you answers to questionnaire

Re: Recruitment: Would you like to be a Wrecker

Postby TWC_Sp00k » Mon Apr 03, 2017 3:53 am

Another one to hunt down on e-books, some series about armoured bears!
No. 10 sounds like a referral to me Panser, I will dutifully note that into the Squadron logs.
Keep an eye out for a TWC online, I and they will do likewise and we shall start the process of induction :) Great to see you on the forum.

Anyone seen Quekel about?
TWC_Sp00k

Postby SilverShadow » Sat Apr 22, 2017 5:26 pm

1. Have you read and accept our Code of Conduct? *:
yes
2. Current flight nic * and Are you willing to change it to reflect your acceptance into TWC: (after your 30 day trial you need to Reflect TWC_ in front of your nickname) then change it in the forum please
SilverShadow
3. Do you currently belong to a squadron? If so why are you leaving? * :
Nope
4. Age *:(We are adults and conduct ourselves as such over 18 only may apply)
5. Favorite Country/Favorite Plane:
Spitfire, Hurricane, Mustang, 109 - well almost every fighter flown in WW2
6. Current Timezone *:
Central Europe
7. Preferred Mission Type (Fighter,Bomber,Ground Attack etc.):
Fighter, but a good straffing is always fun too
8. Do you have Mumble*:
not yet
9. TWC nic you wish to assemble: TWC_
Silver
10. Referred By (If no one leave blank):

11. Tell us a little bit about you *:
I have been flying simulators since being a young teenager and now being an older 'teenager' of 42 I feel I have a combatsim itch to scratch again. I started out with CS back then, went cargo and passenger hauling in Microsoft FS over many iterations, where I have been flying online on both VATSIM and IVAO. For the last eleven years I have been a member of Virtual Pilots Association, a flight community where you as a pilot are held to high standards - a way of flying I intend to continue here, where as the squadron I join also should have a vibrant environment and a great learning experience - you guys seems to have that :-)
I'm pretty new to CloD but like it, can almost handle an aircraft, but I have no tactical knowledge at all, but tends to be a fast learner, so teach me!
Family-vise I'm a father of three boys, so my best flying times are in the evening after 21:00 CET. I'll be able to be online approx 1-2 times a week on average, and is normally quite active on the foras I join.
SilverShadow

Postby pilgrim » Fri Apr 28, 2017 2:41 pm

1. Have you read and accept our Code of Conduct? *:Yes

2. Current flight nic * and Are you willing to change it to reflect your acceptance into TWC: (after your 30 day trial you need to Reflect TWC_ in front of your nickname) then change it in the forum please: Any evening

3. Do you currently belong to a squadron? If so why are you leaving? * : I do not belong to any other squadron

4. Age *:(We are adults and conduct ourselves as such over 18 only may apply): Over 18 but not yet 100.

5. Favorite Country/Favorite Plane: UK. Hurricane, Spitfire

6. Current Timezone *:BST (GMT + 1hr.)

7. Preferred Mission Type (Fighter,Bomber,Ground Attack etc.): Fighter, Ground Attack

8. Do you have Mumble*:Not yet

9. TWC nic you wish to assemble: TWC_:?

10. Referred By (If no one leave blank):Nigel

11. Tell us a little bit about you *: Served in RAF as a regular (Ground Duties). Later served in RAFVR Ground Duties as OC Cadet unit for nine years. Taught almost all ground subjects and was Instructor for Duke of Edinburgh Award scheme to Gold Level. Present at the real life Battle of Britain as babe in arms!! Aviation has been part of my life since the age of 5.
pilgrim

Postby TWC_Iron_Horse » Fri Apr 28, 2017 3:07 pm

Great to have you here Pilgrim and welcome to TWC. Hope to have you in the skies with us very soon.

Regards
TWC_Iron_Horse (Nigel).
TWC_Iron_Horse

Postby Poole3003 » Mon May 08, 2017 3:45 pm

1. Have you read and accept our Code of Conduct? *: Yes read and Understood

2. Current flight nic * and Are you willing to change it to reflect your acceptance into TWC: (after your 30 day trial you need to Reflect TWC_ in front of your nickname) then change it in the forum please: YES

3. Do you currently belong to a squadron? If so why are you leaving? * : NO

4. Age *:(We are adults and conduct ourselves as such over 18 only may apply) : 27

5. Favorite Country/Favorite Plane: Huri , Spitfire

6. Current Timezone *: GMT ( UK )

7. Preferred Mission Type (Fighter,Bomber,Ground Attack etc.): ANY

8. Do you have Mumble*: NO

9. TWC nic you wish to assemble: TWC_Pooly

11. Tell us a little bit about you *: i am ex army solider i have been playing with the server and you guys on and off for about 1 year now and i would liek t o commit to it and progress my skills
Poole3003

Postby TWC_BlindAsABat » Tue May 09, 2017 9:42 am

1. Have you read and accept our Code of Conduct? *: Yup

2. Current flight nic * and Are you willing to change it to reflect your acceptance into TWC: (after your 30 day trial you need to Reflect TWC_ in front of your nickname) then change it in the forum please
BlindAsABat

3. Do you currently belong to a squadron? If so why are you leaving? * : Claim the fifth

4. Age *:(We are adults and conduct ourselves as such over 18 only may apply) 71

5. Favorite Country/Favorite Plane: UK, Hurricane, tried a Spitfire but it made me barf

6. Current Timezone *: GMT/BST

7. Preferred Mission Type (Fighter,Bomber,Ground Attack etc.): Fighter, but I am not very good at it

8. Do you have Mumble*: Yes

9. TWC nic you wish to assemble: TWC_BlindAsABAT

10. Referred By (If no one leave blank): Fatal_Error

11. Tell us a little bit about you *:Now a senile old fart, who has been playing computer games for thirty-odd years. I am not bad at CloD; leastways I can take off OK, fly about a bit and land (best out of three). I can even, sometimes, spot enemy aircraft before they shoot me down. Just don't expect me to see any ground targets. I might also, on a good day, be able to fly in a, loose, formation whilst holding station.
TWC_BlindAsABat

Postby TWC_Birdtail » Tue May 09, 2017 3:22 pm

Welcome, to all the new guys, hope to see you in the skies.....much better than a fireball on the ground. :D
Bird
There's something good waitin' down this road
I'm pickin' up whatever's mine.
"Tom Petty...Runnin' Down A Dream...Full Moon Fever"
TWC_Birdtail

Postby Porta » Fri Jun 02, 2017 5:12 am

1. Have you read and accept our Code of Conduct? *:yes

2. Current flight nic * and Are you willing to change it to reflect your acceptance into TWC: (after your 30 day trial you need to Reflect TWC_ in front of your nickname) then change it in the forum please yes

3. Do you currently belong to a squadron? If so why are you leaving? * :no

4. Age *:(We are adults and conduct ourselves as such over 18 only may apply) 59

5. Favorite Country/Favorite Plane:usa/f16

6. Current Timezone *:easteurope

7. Preferred Mission Type (Fighter,Bomber,Ground Attack etc.):any

8. Do you have TeamSpeak*:yes

9. TWC nic you wish to assemble: TWC_Porta

11. Tell us a little bit about you *: My name is Cristian and i like the simulators airplanes.My first favorite game has been Falcon 4.0.Now you play Il2 COD,Il2Sturmovick46,Il2BOS/BOM,FalconBMS and DCS(jetfighters).Iama sorry but do not speak good english
Porta

Postby TWC_Pans » Fri Jun 02, 2017 7:20 am

Hi Porta, thanks for applying. It sounds like you'll be a good fit for TWC and don't worry about speaking good English... neither do most of us!

Seriously though, as long as you can make yourself understood and we can understand you, you'll be fine. I'll point Fatal_Error the way of your application and then you just need to try and catch him on our TeamSpeak server where he'll have a little chat and get you all set up with your permissions.

Pans
TWC_Pans

Postby TWC_Rimmer » Wed Jun 21, 2017 9:46 am

1. Have you read and accept our Code of Conduct? *: Yup

2. Current flight nic * and Are you willing to change it to reflect your acceptance into TWC: (after your 30 day trial you need to Reflect TWC_ in front of your nickname) then change it in the forum please: Rimmer

3. Do you currently belong to a squadron? If so why are you leaving? * : Nope

4. Age *:(We are adults and conduct ourselves as such over 18 only may apply): 53

5. Favorite Country/Favorite Plane: British/Blennie (Until the Beau comes out at least)

6. Current Timezone *: GMT

7. Preferred Mission Type (Fighter,Bomber,Ground Attack etc.): Bomber

8. Do you have TeamSpeak*: Yep

9. TWC nic you wish to assemble: TWC_Rimmer

10. Referred By (If no one leave blank): Boo, Highseas (although the last one may be more of a hindrance in which case disregard)

11. Tell us a little bit about you *: Start with your actual name please:

My name is Bryan and I've been in the IT game for over 35yrs (or before computers or mobile phones were even invented for you youngsters). And yes, we did have electricity then. I've been gaming since the first 'Text' based adventures and have seen many many changes (and tbh most not for the better) and have played Flight Sims since they came out. If Im not playing CLOD then I'm probably either in ArmA III, ED or Hellion.

I only play Tactical MP based games and by that I mean Rainbow Six (not Seige_, SWAT, Ghost Recon (not GRAW or the later ones) CLOD (not HAWX) etc.

I like learning and sometimes I find Training and Practice more enjoyable than actually 'Live' gaming which is why I prefer the Blennie and bombing probably.

There's plenty more but I have to leave some mystery.

12 ask to join our facebook page:The Wrecking Crew on Facebook
TWC_Rimmer

PreviousNext

Return to Recruitment to TWC