Recruitment: Would you like to be a Wrecker

Post here for consideration to join Squad. Please copy and paste recruitment form below with you answers to questionnaire

Re: Recruitment: Would you like to be a Wrecker

Postby TWC_Target » Fri Jan 20, 2017 3:46 pm

1. Have you read and accept our Code of Conduct? *:Yes

2. Current flight nic * and Are you willing to change it to reflect your acceptance into TWC: (after your 30 day trial you need to Reflect TWC_ in front of your nickname) then change it in the forum please: Target

3. Do you currently belong to a squadron? If so why are you leaving? * :No
No
4. Age *:(We are adults and conduct ourselves as such over 18 only may apply) 57

5. Favorite Country/Favorite Plane: Any that I can T/O in.

6. Current Timezone *:EST

7. Preferred Mission Type (Fighter,Bomber,Ground Attack etc.):They're all good.

8. Do you have Mumble*:No

9. TWC nic you wish to assemble: TWC_Target

10. Referred By (If no one leave blank):

11. Tell us a little bit about you *:Retired Deputy Sheriff. Started flying sims when I got out of the service with Aces over Europe. First online experience with Air Warrior 3. Been a member of several SQNS, mostly within the CFS and IL2 community. Took on the moniker when I joined a Stuka Sqn. in IL2.
TWC_Target

Postby TWC_Mackers » Thu Mar 02, 2017 1:39 am

1. Have you read and accept our Code of Conduct? *: Yes, it replicates my way of life.

2. Current flight nic * and Are you willing to change it to reflect your acceptance into TWC: (after your 30 day trial you need to Reflect TWC_ in front of your nickname) then change it in the forum please: Mackers

3. Do you currently belong to a squadron? If so why are you leaving? * : Not been in a squad/clan since IL2 Merged.

4. Age *:(We are adults and conduct ourselves as such over 18 only may apply): 36 logically, 63 physically and about 25 mentally.

5. Favorite Country/Favorite Plane: UK, Hurricane.

6. Current Timezone *: UK GMT

7. Preferred Mission Type (Fighter,Bomber,Ground Attack etc.): Ground Attack.

8. Do you have Mumble*: Yes, An outdated version.

9. TWC nic you wish to assemble: TWC_Mackers

10. Referred By (If no one leave blank): TWC_Fatal_Error

11. Tell us a little bit about you *:
Er, well, I'm English, 6'2" and generally a chilled out person. I try not to do to others that I wouldn't want done to myself and I preffer to build people up - rather than knock them down. I believe we all bleed red, thus we are all equal. I own two tortoises, I enjoy the quiet and relaxing things in life - however I do on occaision flip the tables and shine brightly. I'm a petrol head at heart, I enjoy classic cars\bikes and appreciate most forms of mechanical engineering. I have a hoarding condition which I am battling so that one day I can walk through my place with out a side-step or a step-over ! I have no idea what to type in these sections, haha.

Despite being involved with IL2 since it's incarnation, I don't see myself as a good pilot - however I do try and improve. A bad mechanic blames his tools, however, my rudder potentiometre is not very well and my joystick in general needs an overhaul - this doesn't stop me giving it ago - not in the slightest.

I swear on occaision and I can't spell nor perform complex mathematics.

I really really like tea.

Edit : The TWC name should go down in gaming history, I used to play Arma2 and the organisation and help from TWC was second to none and literally the flag ship of that game. When I discovered a TWC tag in the ATAG server - I often wondered if it was the same entity. I then found the TWC server, with all it's bells and whistles and immediately got interested.
TWC_Mackers

Postby TWC_Sp00k » Thu Mar 02, 2017 2:35 am

Hmmmmm.Mackers states he swears on occasion,

We are a god fearing group Mackers. It's nothing for one of the boys to belt out a couple of Hail Marys and an Our father before we lift off. Every kill requires a penance and every second Saturday is altar boy duty. Thankfully brother Fatal has given you good wraps in many of his fine brimstone laden sermons. He believes you can be saved and as such I believe you can be saved. Your wickedness will serve as a challenge, none the less, spare the rod, spoil the 63 year old child they say.

...as you also mention, we all bleed red.

Welcome aboard you Pommy bastard!

<--- representing the Australian TWC contingent :D
TWC_Sp00k

Postby TWC_Mackers » Thu Mar 02, 2017 3:53 am

Hahaha, "Good'day Bruce" !! (Monty Python)

I think I found home !! hahaha !
TWC_Mackers

Postby TWC_Hank » Thu Mar 16, 2017 6:49 pm

1. Have you read and accept our Code of Conduct? *: Yes

2. Current flight nic * and Are you willing to change it to reflect your acceptance into TWC: (after your 30 day trial you need to Reflect TWC_ in front of your nickname) then change it in the forum please TWC_Hank

3. Do you currently belong to a squadron? If so why are you leaving? * : No

4. Age *:(We are adults and conduct ourselves as such over 18 only may apply) 22

5. Favorite Country/Favorite Plane: England/Spitfire

6. Current Timezone *: US central

7. Preferred Mission Type (Fighter,Bomber,Ground Attack etc.): Fighter

8. Do you have Mumble*: N/A

9. TWC nic you wish to assemble: TWC_Hank

10. Referred By (If no one leave blank):

11. Tell us a little bit about you *: Fairly new to Il-2 Clod, but flew with an outfit called Aviators of War for over a year in War thunder.
TWC_Hank

Postby TWC_WhiteOwl » Fri Mar 17, 2017 10:54 am

1. Yes

2. White_Owl

3. No, I do not belong to any squadrons.

4. 23

5. Britain, Hurricane Rotol

6. UTC+ 12, New Zealand.

7. Fighter

8. Not yet.

9. TWC_WhiteOwl

10. Referred by the legend himself; TWC_Fatal_Error

11. Standard education, became a light aircraft pilot and flight instructor after high school for about 3 1/2 years, now work in a supermarket.
TWC_WhiteOwl

Postby TWC_Sp00k » Sat Mar 18, 2017 12:09 am

White Owl, Hank, welcome to the TWC. Look forward to seeing you both on our wing.

Cheers.
TWC_Sp00k

Postby TWC_Birdtail » Sat Mar 18, 2017 11:29 am

Welcome to all the new guys..... will see you in the skies....or I can look up from a hole in the ground :D Fatal has been busy....plus he's been working on some down right dangerous code for the servers.
Bird
There's something good waitin' down this road
I'm pickin' up whatever's mine.
"Tom Petty...Runnin' Down A Dream...Full Moon Fever"
TWC_Birdtail

Postby TWC_Doggie » Wed Mar 22, 2017 12:02 pm

1. Have you read and accept our Code of Conduct? *: Yes

2. Current flight nic * and Are you willing to change it to reflect your acceptance into TWC: (after your 30 day trial you need to Reflect TWC_ in front of your nickname) then change it in the forum please Dogbert & Yes

3. Do you currently belong to a squadron? If so why are you leaving? * : No

4. Age *:(We are adults and conduct ourselves as such over 18 only may apply) 63

5. Favorite Country/Favorite Plane: Wales/Hawker Tempest

6. Current Timezone *: UK GMT

7. Preferred Mission Type (Fighter,Bomber,Ground Attack etc.): No preference

8. Do you have Mumble*: No

9. TWC nic you wish to assemble: TWC_Doggie

10. Referred By (If no one leave blank): Referred to this forum and the application form by Jim, TWC_Target

11. Tell us a little bit about you *: British Rail mechanical engineer (diesel loco's etc), retired early due to ill health. Completely new to flight sims, never owned one until i purchased CLOD & 1946 at the beginning of Feb 2017. I have 5 grown up children and i originate from and live in South West Wales. But for any UK guys, i spent 30 years living up in England in the Langley\Slough area. Main hobbies\interests have always been 1950's, 60's & early 70's rock music. UK railways and 20th Century military history.

Best regards,
Mike.
TWC_Doggie

Postby TWC_Brett » Wed Mar 22, 2017 2:36 pm

Hey Dogbert, welcome on board. Saw you on ATAG today, that was a tough introduction.
Had three of the jg51 boys on teaming up in 110s and 109s. Best I could manage was to make it home given those odds and flying lone wolf! Don't give up! I'm sure Fatal or Sp00k will be along soon to greet you and pass on some words of wisdom. See you up there!
TWC_Brett

PreviousNext

Return to Recruitment to TWC