TWC_Hammer

Post here for consideration to join Squad. Please copy and paste recruitment form below with you answers to questionnaire

TWC_Hammer

Postby TWC_Hammer » Mon Oct 24, 2016 11:53 am

~S~All,
TWC_Hammer reporting for duty. Formerly known as Murf, a name I will also respond too. I've been pretty quiet on comms, but I'm starting to gain some familiarity with controls, settings, cockpit, navigation, and gaining some understanding of the fight models. You'll find in time I'm not the shy type, probably a bit too outspoken for my own good. (I don't suffer fools very well! ;) one of the reason's I'm impatient with myself. :lol: )
I'm learning to fly again, thanks to the TWC pilots and their willingness to help. Already, several of you have spent a considerable amount of time helping me get set up and giving me the benefit of your experience. My hope is to become a reliable wingman first and an ace second.
I've noticed a lack of profanity on comms and I hope you will bear with me as I attempt to tone it down. Playing bars and clubs for 35 years on the road, the lifestyle itself seems to lend itself to the profane. No regrets, I loved it, but everyone swore like a trooper!
I also belong to a gamer's guild know as Factor_8.[url]Factor8guild.com[/url] We formed around Microsoft's Combat Flight Sim Back in 2000. The core group, about 8 of us has gone on to other FPS war sims, Red Orchestra, Squad, and others that require team tactics and cooperation. I'm slowly trying to generate interest in the group taking up flying again. TWC reminds me of F8......mature gamers, and friends. I'd like to bring them along, but for now, you're stuck with me. ;)

TWC_Hammer 8-)
TWC_Hammer

Re: TWC_Hammer

Postby TWC_Piranha » Tue Oct 25, 2016 2:44 am

Either way Murph or Hammer, glad to have you in the squad.
TWC_Piranha
TWC_Piranha

Postby TWC_Birdtail » Tue Oct 25, 2016 11:34 am

Welcome, see you in the skies and on the learning curve :)
There's something good waitin' down this road
I'm pickin' up whatever's mine.
"Tom Petty...Runnin' Down A Dream...Full Moon Fever"
TWC_Birdtail

Postby TWC_Sparky_VR » Wed Oct 26, 2016 8:17 pm

Welcome to the squad glad to have ya aboard!
TWC_Sparky_VR

Postby TWC_Hap_Hazard » Thu Oct 27, 2016 1:20 pm

Welcome Hammer,

Glad to have you with us. Looking forward to winging with you.
TWC_Hap_Hazard

Return to Recruitment to TWC