Howdy

Post here for consideration to join Squad. Please copy and paste recruitment form below with you answers to questionnaire

Howdy

Postby TWC_Target » Mon Jan 16, 2017 4:56 pm

I'm a transplanted Mainer (RI via NH via Ohio) looking for some wingmen. I've got it on good authority this is a good place to find some within my TZ.

AKA Jim on the ATAC forum.
"Mercedis Intentio"
TWC_Target

Re: Howdy

Postby TWC_Fatal_Error » Mon Jan 16, 2017 8:08 pm

welcome sir if you would like to become a twc member then fly with us a bit and see what you think we fly only allied and kill plenty germans. You need to post some of the times you can fly and we will get you hooked up as soon as possible.
i7 2700 ,32 gigs, 4 ssd's ,1 7200 terabyte,Warthog,2 mfd's,EDTracker,60 inch hd, 7inch in mfd's 21 I-inc secondary display

[*]iustus facere unus[*]
TWC_Fatal_Error

Postby TWC_Target » Mon Jan 16, 2017 9:23 pm

I've got to reassemble my cockpit, it's been a while since I flew CLOD, and then it was as a member of a German sqn. In fact I've never flown for the allied side since I started in this hobby. So I need to get the feel for the Spit or Hurricane. Having said that, I am able to log on around 8 PM eastern time.
"Mercedis Intentio"
TWC_Target

Postby TWC_Sp00k » Tue Jan 17, 2017 5:36 am

Welcome to the Squadron mess Target.

"transplanted Mainer (RI via NH via Ohio)"
Some kind of American code no doubt. Look for any of us online, we will assist you in everything you need to know about flying fighting and surviving in Allied fighters. Make sure you get Teamspeak so we can talk you through it. (We hate typing) and we can put you on our channel for flight comms.

Good hunting and see you in the air soon.
TWC_Sp00k

Postby TWC_Target » Tue Jan 17, 2017 8:47 am

I've always been amazed by those who can fly and type at the same time. A little more tricky than walking and chewing gum.
"Mercedis Intentio"
TWC_Target

Postby TWC_Target » Tue Jan 17, 2017 9:45 pm

Is the TS password somewhere on the web site?
"Mercedis Intentio"
TWC_Target

Postby TWC_DG » Tue Jan 17, 2017 11:08 pm

Try Spitfire1a

Capital S
Pitfire
Small a
TWC_DG

Postby TWC_Ragoo » Tue Jan 17, 2017 11:54 pm

I can show you the finer arts of crashing with style fella.
TWC_Ragoo

Postby TWC_Hap_Hazard » Wed Jan 18, 2017 1:36 am

Howdy Target,

I decoded that you are from Maine via Rhode Island, New Hampshire and now live in Ohio. I live in Oregon, so 3 hrs different. Hope to see you soon.

Hap
TWC_Hap_Hazard

Postby TWC_Target » Wed Jan 18, 2017 9:32 am

Actually, I'm a RI'er who moved from there to NH, to Ohio, (and now, for the present) live in Maine. I'm dyslexic so it may be that what I said is backwards to the normal person. Marching was always a challenge. :)
I was just wondering if anyone here is in any of these states.

What I think I need more than anything (after stick time in the allied crates) is a better understanding of the game's peripherals, like the radar and what someone was referring to as an .ini ability. Which I take to mean a form of an in game notepad? It was in reference to having a check list handy while in game. I could really use that. ;)
"Mercedis Intentio"
TWC_Target

Next

Return to Recruitment to TWC