Hello Pilots

Post here for consideration to join Squad. Please copy and paste recruitment form below with you answers to questionnaire

Hello Pilots

Postby TWC_Mackers » Thu Mar 02, 2017 1:13 am

Salute Gentleman and TWC members

My name is Mackers, Fatal_Error has held my gerbil hostage until I registered and signed my life away !

I hope to meet you all soon and to fly your wing !

Cheers,

Mackers

PS no gerbils were harmed in the creation of this post, I don't own a gerbil, nor has Fatal held the alleged gerbil hostage :D
TWC_Mackers

Re: Hello Pilots

Postby TWC_Sp00k » Thu Mar 02, 2017 2:37 am

I wrote a very nice welcome in the recruitment thread. Welcome aboard Mackers S!
TWC_Sp00k

Postby TWC_Brett » Thu Mar 02, 2017 3:41 am

Welcome aboard Mackers! Good to see another UK time zone flyer join the ranks. Means I won't have to keep winging up with those dangerous Aussie guys Sp00k and Ragoo! :lol:
Seriously though, great bunch of guys on here and loads of useful info and tips to be gained from them all. If you've not met him yet, Hoss is also on UK time - a great guy and a great Hurri pilot to wing up with.
I might have a few hours later on this afternoon/evening so will look out for you.
Brett.
TWC_Brett

Postby TWC_Mackers » Thu Mar 02, 2017 3:50 am

Cheers lads,

Yeah, South-East Uk resident here, Grey and cold Hernia Bay in Kent :D
TWC_Mackers

Postby TWC_Ragoo » Thu Mar 02, 2017 8:28 pm

I'm going too take that dangerous remark as a compliment to our lethality. Welcome mackers your in for a treat fella. Will be on this weekend too practice my evasive manoeuvres.
TWC_Ragoo

Return to Recruitment to TWC