Just Registered

Post here for consideration to join Squad. Please copy and paste recruitment form below with you answers to questionnaire

Re: Just Registered

Postby TWC_Sp00k » Sat Apr 08, 2017 6:19 pm

Perfect. .
TWC_Sp00k

Postby TWC_Pans » Sun Apr 09, 2017 5:13 am

TWC_Sp00k wrote:Well most are personal to the pilot. For example, I have a ghost, Fatal has some kind of grim reaper, Brett has a logo symbolising a Squadron, I think his father was in, Sparky has a ghost with a lightening bolt, Piranha has a ....piranha, Pans has an armoured bear and so on

What ever floats your boat really. Choose what makes you happy and Ill make it happen.

Hey Sp00k, how was that request of a Viper with bright red eyes, ready to strike, etc. etc. coming along? :lol:
TWC_Pans

Postby TWC_Fatal_Error » Sun Apr 09, 2017 6:51 am

i7 2700 ,32 gigs, 4 ssd's ,1 7200 terabyte,Warthog,2 mfd's,EDTracker,60 inch hd, 7inch in mfd's 21 I-inc secondary display

[*]iustus facere unus[*]
TWC_Fatal_Error

Postby TWC_Iron_Horse » Sun Apr 09, 2017 10:28 am

How about something like this sir?

iron horse.jpg

Perfect, in fact more than that, Brilliant Fatal. Much better than the one I found. Sorry for the late reply as took the wife down to Grantham and a lovely spring day it is. I was on last night but my connection kept dropping out (not the first time it has done this) and noticed that the multi- surge protector we have the light only came on when I pressed home the plug to the Hub so put it straight into the wall plug and so far (touch wood) it has remained stable. This is one reason why on my stats it showed that I left the aircraft without landing! :roll: Only pray it is now cured as do not want that happening if I'm trying to shoot a 109 off some-ones' tail, but more likely some-one trying to shoot it off me!!

Now that looks good.

Hope to be on tonight from about 19.00hrs as going to install TS Notifier soon as that will help me to know who is on channel.

Again, many thanks for the Iron Horse, looking forward to having that on my aircraft.

Kind regards
Nigel.
TWC_Iron_Horse

Postby TWC_Hammer » Sun Apr 09, 2017 1:01 pm

Welcome aboard! You've found a great group of patient and very experienced pilots to learn from and with. I have tested their patience many many times and they still welcome me when I join. You can't beat that!
Just a note that the newest members are responsible for keeping the officer's club clean, tidy and well stocked. Dave likes beer.....the yellow kind. I myself prefer a top shelf blended Canadian whiskey.......the rest of the crew will let you know their preferences as time goes by.
I'd also like to apologize now for all the times that I mistakenly attack and damage you aircraft in the near future.("I swear you looked just like a 109!") ;) I've been unable to fly for the last month or so, so I'm a bit trigger happy at the moment. See you in the air.
~S~
Hammer
TWC_Hammer

Postby TWC_Hammer » Sun Apr 09, 2017 1:03 pm

TWC_Sp00k wrote:Welcome to the TWC Nigel. I need you to choose a pic for your TWC aircraft skin. A logo of somekind which identifies you. Point me to the pic or put an image of it up here and I will create your Spit and Hurri Skins. (blenny if your a blenny pilot).
Cheers

Mr. Spook,
I was wondering if you might be able to do the same thing for my a/c?

Hammer 8-)
TWC_Hammer

Postby TWC_Iron_Horse » Sun Apr 09, 2017 2:33 pm

I have tested their patience many many times and they still welcome me when I join. You can't beat that!

Hi Hammer and very many thanks for the welcome and of responsibilities, I must admit that I do enjoy a good malt whiskey myself but quite happy with a tankard of real ale. Just put it on the mess bill!!

I have tested their patience many many times and they still welcome me when I join. You can't beat that!

All I can say is that after the number of times Fatal has helped me along I'm surprised I haven't turned him into a quivering wreck!! :lol:

Look forward to speaking and flying with you in the very near future.

Fatal, again, very many thanks for your patience and help.

Sp00k, absolutely brilliant paintwork you have done so very many thanks. Really chuffed with it.

Regards
Nigel.
TWC_Iron_Horse

Previous

Return to Recruitment to TWC