Just Registered

Post here for consideration to join Squad. Please copy and paste recruitment form below with you answers to questionnaire

Just Registered

Postby TWC_Iron_Horse » Fri Apr 07, 2017 1:35 pm

Hi everyone, just registered thanks to Fatal_Error and although I am new to COD I am becoming very experienced with a parachute, I look forward to many challenging flights and combats on the TWC Servers.

Regards
Nigel.
TWC_Iron_Horse

Re: Just Registered

Postby TWC_Doggie » Fri Apr 07, 2017 3:35 pm

Hi Nigel good to see you here buddy.

I have the parachute mastered as well :lol:

Best regards,
Mike (Hurricane on ATAG).
TWC_Doggie

Postby TWC_Pans » Fri Apr 07, 2017 7:07 pm

Hi Nigel, I'll second Doggie in saying that it's good to see you here. At this rate we'll be able to start a UK flight! :)
TWC_Pans

Postby TWC_Sparky_VR » Fri Apr 07, 2017 7:56 pm

~S~ and welcome to the squad look forward to seeing you in the skies

Sparky
TWC_Sparky_VR

Postby TWC_Sp00k » Fri Apr 07, 2017 8:30 pm

Welcome to the TWC Nigel. I need you to choose a pic for your TWC aircraft skin. A logo of somekind which identifies you. Point me to the pic or put an image of it up here and I will create your Spit and Hurri Skins. (blenny if your a blenny pilot).
Cheers
TWC_Sp00k

Postby TWC_Iron_Horse » Sat Apr 08, 2017 6:29 am

Hi everyone and very many thanks for you replies.

Welcome to the TWC Nigel. I need you to choose a pic for your TWC aircraft skin. A logo of somekind which identifies you. Point me to the pic or put an image of it up here and I will create your Spit and Hurri Skins. (blenny if your a blenny pilot).
Cheers

Hi Sp00k, OK will do but give me a bit of time as I really need to think of a suitable logo. Are you able to give me an idea of the type of logos that others' use so that I can have a look around for one.

Many thanks in advance

Regards
Nigel.
TWC_Iron_Horse

Postby TWC_Sp00k » Sat Apr 08, 2017 9:39 am

Well most are personal to the pilot. For example, I have a ghost, Fatal has some kind of grim reaper, Brett has a logo symbolising a Squadron, I think his father was in, Sparky has a ghost with a lightening bolt, Piranha has a ....piranha, Pans has an armoured bear and so on :)

What ever floats your boat really. Choose what makes you happy and Ill make it happen.

Tip, supply a pic of what it is. I have a drawing tablet here but rarely use it. (one of those projects I am going to get to one day)
TWC_Sp00k

Postby TWC_Birdtail » Sat Apr 08, 2017 10:21 am

Welcome to the group....a good place to start would be the training server...lots of action...watch out for the 110's :D
Birdtail
There's something good waitin' down this road
I'm pickin' up whatever's mine.
"Tom Petty...Runnin' Down A Dream...Full Moon Fever"
TWC_Birdtail

Postby TWC_Iron_Horse » Sat Apr 08, 2017 12:04 pm

Hi Sp00k found one and it did not take me long since Fatal gave me a few suggested names.

No need to guess as this is it!!

Very many thanks in advance and hope that you will kindly give me instructions on how to apply them to my aircraft when it is done. You an leave the shadow out if it makes it easier.

Welcome to the group....a good place to start would be the training server...lots of action...watch out for the 110's :D

Hi Birdtail and many thanks, have been on the training servers and found out to my cost that no favours are given.

Regards
Iron_Horse
TWC_Iron_Horse

Postby TWC_Fatal_Error » Sat Apr 08, 2017 3:10 pm

How about something like this sir?

iron horse.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
i7 2700 ,32 gigs, 4 ssd's ,1 7200 terabyte,Warthog,2 mfd's,EDTracker,60 inch hd, 7inch in mfd's 21 I-inc secondary display

[*]iustus facere unus[*]
TWC_Fatal_Error

Next

Return to Recruitment to TWC