faq

Post here for consideration to join Squad. Please copy and paste recruitment form below with you answers to questionnaire

faq

Postby Porta » Fri Jun 02, 2017 10:38 am

how change my username in game?
Porta

Re: faq

Postby Tekk » Fri Jun 02, 2017 12:26 pm

I believe it is linked to your steam account. So you need to change that.
Tekk

Postby TWC_Target » Fri Jun 02, 2017 3:58 pm

Yes indeed it is, you need to go through the steam portal where you find your steam profile. I could help you find it but we'd need to be on TS so I can talk you through it as I look in the program myself. It's in a local that's counter intuitive IMHO.

OK try this before I forget;
Open steam with the icon on your DT. Right click on the icon in your task bar and select Library. That will open another window and that will have the words Store, Library, Community and your present in game name across the top. Put the mouse on your in game name and a menu will appear which has profile as a choice. Click on that and it'll take you to another screen with an edit profile button. Then click on that and another screen comes up with your in game name in a box that allows you to change it. I hope this helps, its the long way around but I'm not sure there's a short cut.
"Mercedis Intentio"
TWC_Target

Postby TWC_Pans » Fri Jun 02, 2017 6:10 pm

Easier way: Your Steam friends list has your current avatar and name at the top. Click on the small arrow next to your name and choose "Change profile name..."
TWC_Pans

Return to Recruitment to TWC