TWC MISSION SERVER - Blitz

All viewers allowed post your comments here we will add tips and tricks as we can

TWC MISSION SERVER - Blitz

Postby Padre » Thu Nov 15, 2018 1:57 pm

Hey Guys

I've been flying your TWC MISSION SERVER - Blitz for a few days now and have been really enjoying it. I've been using the Hurricane Mk1 FB. I've experienced a couple of problems that I'd like to see if you can help me with:

1. When I return to base after completing my bombing run, and I type <rrb into the chat window, I'm transported to another aircraft but it fails to reload my ordinance.
2. The last couple of trips north to Barly airbase, I encounter a target that appears to be some sort of factory building. As I begin my attack the AAA begin trying to take me out, yet once I've dropped my load and successfully hit my target, I get the message that I've hit a neutral target and will be reprimanded and begin receiving (-) negative points for each bomb that hit the target.

Any assistance you can lend to help me with these 2 concerns, will be greatly appreciated.
The Padre
"There are no atheists in Foxholes!!!"
Padre

Re: TWC MISSION SERVER - Blitz

Postby TWC_BlindAsABat » Fri Nov 16, 2018 11:23 am

Wotcha Padre,

Just noticed your post. Unfortunately, as I am a strict fighter pilot, I haven't a clue about dropping things on people and all the associated procedures. You will need one of the grown ups to answer your questions and they seem to be all involved in the TWC Campaign right now, so they might not even see your message.

For what it is worth, my view is that the campaign server is much more fun than the mission server and so you might be well advised to sign up to it. You will also access the TWC TeamSpeak channel and so get access to those grown ups who can answer your questions.
TWC_BlindAsABat

Postby TWC_Birdtail » Fri Nov 16, 2018 12:39 pm

I never use the rr command as you will loss your custom skin if you do. You can try <rr100 that should rearm and refuel at 100%....have never seen a B added to the command....don't think you need it. The neutral target could be a bug in the code or maybe you are hitting civilians...that's a no no.
Like Blind said drop into TWC teamspeak twc.teamspeak3.com and just introduce yourself.....very friendly bunch of guys.
There's something good waitin' down this road
I'm pickin' up whatever's mine.
"Tom Petty...Runnin' Down A Dream...Full Moon Fever"
TWC_Birdtail

Postby AKA_Goshawk » Wed Dec 26, 2018 6:26 pm

Padre:
Good flying with you today. I have to concur with the posts above. I am also not familiar with the <rrb to arm rockets and bombs, but you might try just the <rr100 and check externally to see if that loaded them all OK. Adjust the 100 to whatever level of fuel you want to carry, like 50 or 60 for the desired % of fuel.
Every time I use the <rr I end up with a funky looking clown skin on the Hurri. It's pretty ugly, but seems to attract all kinds of enemy planes,, probably intending to shoot me quickly to put me out of my misery.

Hope to see you online again soon. Get a mike so you can join in on TS. It helps a LOT!!

AKA_Goshawk
AKA_Goshawk

Return to CLIFFS OF Dover Non-TWC